Over the years a family of six is bound to have some broken bones, stitches, sprained ankles, diarrhea, constipation, poison ivy, acne, and bad hair days. I’m prepared! But perhaps I’m over-prepared. I decided that Jim and I will no longer be allowed to break a leg (except in the theatrical sense). The crutches are going. If a visitor breaks a leg, well… I’ve also decided to give away:
- 2 of 3 heating pads,
- 2 of 6 Ace bandages (This handy stretchy fabric has multiple uses.)
- 1 of 3 tennis elbow braces (After all, a body only has 2 elbows)
- 2 of 4 luffa type pads
- 1 shoe covering for a cast
- 1 ankle brace
- 9 boxed toothbrushes
- 2 of 3 portable hair dryers
- New bottle of hair gel from our daughter’s crazy teen hair days
- Synthetic hair cleaner (Maybe a place that fits cancer victims for wigs can use it.)
- Extra deodorant
- That bright pink liquid that expired in 1998 (Don’t worry, I’m throwing that away along with a few expired prescriptions and things that keep the body moving. Use your imagination.
I figure the hair products qualify as health related under the “healthy hair” category.
PS: Click on photo for up close view.